Storm Shield allows you to bookmark the locations that are important to you. You can add multiple locations and view them all on the map. Tapping on the red or blue Location Pin will bring up a more detailed forecast and any available weather information.
Adding and Saving Locations
- First, tap the Map Icon.
- Then tap the Plus Icon in the top right to 'Add a New Location'.
- Search by Zip Code, Address, or City/State.
- You can refine the Location on the map by pinching to zoom.
- Tap on the target icon to verify the location you want to set.
- Then tap Set Location.
Deleting or Renaming Locations
- Tap the Map icon to see your list of Locations.
- Tap the "..." to the right of the Location Name to display the Rename or Delete options.
- Add a custom nickname if you choose. (Feel free to use an Emoji icon in the name, you can always rename the location later on).
- Tap Rename or Delete.
Viewing Your Locations
Once a location is saved it will appear as a red pin on your main screen. You can tap location names from the Saved Locations List () to visit these areas on the map. You can also tap on any red or blue pin to see a more detailed forecast or other weather related information.