What is Future Weather?
Future Weather is an optional monthly subscription providing additional radar data up to 6-12 hours in advance. NOAA Severe Weather, alerts, hurricanes and more can still be tracked without a subscription.
FAQ: What do you get for my in-app subscription?
Premium Weather ($0.99/month)
* Future Radar: See radar into the future
* Future Clouds: See predicted cloud imagery
* Future Clouds & Radar: Together see predicted clouds and radar imagery together
* Future Surface Temperature: See predicted future water and land temperatures
* Future Wind Speeds Map: See predicted future wind speeds map
* Storm Tracks: See how fast storms are moving & where they're headed
Lightning Alerts ($0.99/month)
* Lightning strike push notifications up to 10 miles away
* See lightning on the map within 150 miles of a selected location
Weather Bundle ($1.49/month)
* Premium Weather (please see above description)
* Lightning Alerts (please see above description)
FAQ: I have an in-app subscription, how can I cancel the subscription?
Google Play Store: (from your Android device)
* Go to the Menu.
* Tap on Subscriptions.
* Tap on Storm Shield where you can manage the subscription.
FAQ: Why do I have to pay a subscription? Shouldn't it be included for free?
A subscription is not required to receive severe weather alerts or track current weather on the map. Future Weather is great for those who wish to see forecasted radar on the timeline. This is new data and this was not available in our app previously. Charging for this feature allows us to keep the app updated, accurate, and ad-free. We will continue to improve Future Weather and make more improvements across the entire app.
Current / Past Radar Toggle
Includes radar imagery from the last hour of available radar data.
<-- 60 minutes ago -- to -- 5 minutes ago -->
Future Radar: (requires Future Weather in-app subscription)
In addition to the past hour, an additional 6-12 hours of forecasted radar imagery.
<-- 60 minutes ago --- to --- 6 hours from now -->