Enabling Push Notifications for Severe Weather Alerts
Storm Shield allows you to subscribe to severe weather alerts for your current and Saved Locations. By default all available alert types are enabled. To manage these notifications, see below.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top left of the app.
- Select 'Manage Weather Alerts'.
* New users will be prompted upon first launch of the app.
- Tap 'Receive Alerts'.
- Select 'Allow'.
- Tap 'Manage Weather Alerts' again. All available alert types are listed here.
* All alerts will be enabled by default. A blue checkmark indicates a subscribed alert.
- Tap on an alert type to enable or disable push notifications, then tap Save to save your changes.
* If you are not receiving alerts, please take a look at our Troubleshooting Guide.
- If you have questions about alerts or are experiencing other issues please use the app to Contact Support. Provide as much detail as you can and our team will reach out to you. We're happy to help.